Diseases of the spinal cord in companion animals, Sept. 7th, 1986, at the Kendall Hall of Residence, Veterinary Clinical Centre, Princes Highway, Werribe
Publisher: [University of Melbourne] in [Melbourne]
Written in English
- Spinal cord -- Diseases.,
- Dogs -- Diseases.,
- Cats -- Diseases.
|Statement||Chairman T.A. Mason.|
|Series||University of Melbourne : Seminars for veterinarians, University of Melbourne : Recent advances series -- No.11|
|Contributions||Mason, T. A., University of Melbourne.|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||73|
- Overcoming materialism
- Nature study for Africa
- On the necessity of a Knowledge of the original languages of the Scriptures.
- To Lovers and Others
- His infinite variety
- Bringing home the ashes
- Our United States History
- Approaching the northern dimension of the CFSP
- Chee and his pony
- Some experiences of teaching and learning.
- Englands pen-man, or, Cockers new copy-book
- The Starless Realm (Perry Rhodan, 87)
- Always Improving Something Somewhere - Pamphlet
- 60 Hikes within 60 Miles: Nashville, 2nd
- STS-107 memories.
- Gavīmath and Pālkīguṇḍu inscriptions of Aśoka.
- Math Stories Lapbook, Grade 2, Math
- Developmental throwing patterns in adult female perfomers within a selected velocity range
- Freeing Keiko
- Living museums